I have been celery juicing on and off for the last year and a half. I had been going through some health issues (which are still all here) and I read the book The Medical Medium
, by Anthony William. I quickly decided I needed to start celery juicing.
I juiced for about 20 days straight but then I stopped juicing because my juicer was honestly such a drag to use and it really started to discourage me. It would take me over 20 minutes to make the juice and clean each morning and when you're perpetually late, this does NOT
help. So I sort of stopped juicing and would only pull out the juicer on the weekends.
I recently purchased a new juicer, because I knew I really wanted to continue celery juicing for the amazing benefits. The main reason I want celery juice to help me, is because I have what's called "vestibular migraines" which is a type of chronic migraine and dizziness (yup, all the dang time). I refuse to take actual drugs from the doctors that have been trying to prescribe me. Looking at the list of side effects scared the crap out of me! I know that taking a prescription every single day is just not for me. I was in search of a more natural way to heal myself, from the inside out. Obviously, I am not a doctor, this is what I feel, hopefully, will help my body. I know it's not for everyone, but I figure I might as well give it a shot!
Knowing I want to heal myself and knowing the power of celery juice I decided it was time to take the plunge and buy a new juicer. After purchasing my new juicer I have started again, and don't intend on stopping this time! I have no "miracles" to speak of yet, as I haven't been juicing long enough. But, check back in a month or so and hopefully I will have some great updates!
The Juicer I recently purchased is The Omega 8006HDC. You can purchase it from Macys ( here
) and you can purchase it from Walmart online ( here
). It is a little pricey, but I did a lot of research before hand and it has been the easiest and quickest to use and clean that I have found! For me anything that can save you a couple minutes in the morning while getting ready for work is a win! I now pre-cut my celery in the beginning of the week and store it in a glass container in the fridge. Between the prep already being done and the new juicer, It only takes me a maximum of 8 minutes from start to finish. Which includes, set up, juice, and clean! So WAY faster than the original juicer!
If you've got color in your kitchen you can also find the juicer in pink (here
). And in teal ( here
) and a few other colors as well!
Celery Juice Tips:
If you want to heal and improve your health quickly and efficiently, follow this routine:
- Every morning, juice and drink 16-20 ounces of celery juice on an empty stomach. Make sure it’s fresh, plain celery juice with no other ingredients. Celery juice is a medicinal, not a caloric drink, so you’ll still need breakfast afterward. Wait at least 15 to 30 minutes after drinking your celery juice before consuming anything else.
- If you’re sensitive and 16 ounces is too much, start with a smaller amount and work your way up.
- Use organic celery whenever possible. If you’re using conventional celery, be sure to wash it very well before juicing.
Top 10 Health Benefits:
- Helps Lower High Cholesterol
- Lowers Inflammation
- Prevents or Treat High Blood Pressure
- Helps Prevent Ulcers
- Protects Liver Health
- Benefits for Weight Loss
- Boosts Digestion and Reduces Bloating
- Contains Anti-Microbial Properties that Fight Infections
- Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
- May Help Protect from Cancer
Ingredients + Recipe:
- Plain, organic celery
- Wash Celery + Cut
- Juice 16-20oz of celery
“Plain, fresh celery juice is one of the most powerful healing juices available to us. This clean, green drink is the very best way to start your day. Make this juice a part of your daily routine and soon you won’t want to go a day without it! Drinking celery juice is the simplest of measures, so simple that people often write it off as too easy to make a difference in how they feel. They figure that adding several other ingredients to their green juice will add that many more nutrients. While green juice blends can be very healing, there is nothing that equals the simple power of pure celery juice. It is as healing, transformational, and life-changing as it gets—and that’s due to its complex nutritional makeup, which needs to be left undisturbed to work its magic.”
You can find more on Celery Juice from the Medical Medium, Anthony William here:
* Do not stop taking prescription medications without consulting your doctor first. This blog is just what I have found to personally be true for myself. This content is strictly my opinion and is for informational use only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. I, Daria, do not take responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading this blog. All readers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.