Watermelon Jalapeño Margaritas
A semi-healthy margarita, yes please!
This is one of my new favorite drinks! Usually a summer drink but, since Friday is National Margarita day, I figured this week would be the best time to share it! I made up the recipe based on a few I have tried and liked, I hope you guys love it. If you try it let me know below! The Instructions are for one drink, if making a larger batch adjust accordingly!
- Jalapeño Tequila (1 ounce)
I like this brand Tanteo Tequila
- Watermelon Juice (2 ounces)
I like this brand WTRMLN WTR
- Club Soda (6 ounces)
You can use any brand I like the Lemon Lime by La Croix
- Siracha Salt
I got mine at Home goods but you can find some here Siracha Salt
- Fresh Lime (add to taste)
- Lime wedge, additional jalapeños + watermelon to garnish (optional)
- Add siracha salt to a small plate. Using a lime wet the rim of the glass. Roll the glass in the salt until well covered (or until covered to your liking).
- Next fill your cocktail shaker with ice, I prefer crushed iced. Add your tequila, lime juice watermelon juice, and club soda. Put on the lid and shake for 15-30 seconds.
- Fill your glass with 6 ounces of club soda.
- Pour the shaker mixture into the glass with the club soda.
- Stir all together and garnish with lime and watermelon wedges. You can add a few jalapeño slices to the drink but only if you want it extra spicy!
- Taste and adjust to liking, add sweetener (such as agave) if necessary!
- ENJOY + let me know if you try it!
This dress is from (Show me your Mumu) and it's called "The Katy Halter Dress" this pattern is sold out online but you can find the same style in different patterns ( here ) ( here ) and ( here).
The bracelets you can find ( here ) my ring you can find ( here ) and my necklace (here ).
Please remember drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.